Friday, July 18, 2008

Thing #21-Podcasts

I definitely struggled with creating a podcast. At first I attempted to download Audacity and to save a sample audio to my blog, but it did not work. Because I am fortunate enough to have a friend and colleague who is technologically saavy, she was able to guide me through setting up my podcast using Photostory more effectively. Learning this "thing" really does require outside assistance for those of us who are more inexperienced. Of course, in the end, I realize that podcasts are an amazing resource. The students in my class will love using it for their own book reviews and research presentations. My first Photostory podcast is rather basic. It will be fun to make them continually more complex.

3 comments:

jchoy said...

Great job on your first podcast! I read this book a few years ago--it's definitely one that I may use again this year.

arkreynolds said...

I really enjoyed your podcast! I'm glad you have friends who are so helpful. I think these great book talks you and your fellow teachers have made would make a wonderful addition to the Terrace Library page. What do you think?

MorpheyS said...

Thank you for comments on my Podcast. I would love to have the book talks posted.