Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing #14-Explore Technorati

I began this section of 23 Things by watching the informational video recommended. Most of what the people were talking about went over my head at this point. What I did get out of it was that the members of the leadership team were constantly finding ways to update and improve upon what has already been done.
I did get a chance to explore some blogs on my own regarding the success or lack of success with Apple's new updated IPhone. It was an interesting perspective that I didn't get while on Apple's website a week or so earlier. Later I went into Popular Blog Searches and Tags to see that the most popular site was one designed to learn about the latest inventions and gadgets. It was pretty amazing, and it was no surprise as to why it was so popular.

No comments: