Thursday, July 17, 2008

#20-You Tube, Teacher Tube, Zamzar

It has been frustrating trying to download the Teacher Tube video I chose onto my blog page. With the help of my son, I was able to complete the task. The URL address was further down the page than I perceived when reading through the instructions. I downloaded a perimeter rap that was catchy. (See link above!) Every year my students continue to confuse perimeter and area, and it doesn't matter how many cute pneumonic devices I give them. This rap may just make a difference in this concept formation.
I had fun going through the You Tube videos and I loved Technology-Looking Backward and Thinking Forward as well as The Top Ten Things You Don't Learn When Student Teaching. What a combination of entertaining and educational.

No comments: