Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thing #19-Web 2.0 Awards List

What a great resource this list is to begin to make sense of all the sites that are out there. It narrows in the choices. Some categories were a bit general in nature; for example I was drawn immediately to the retail category and was a bit surprised that the #1 ranked site was Threadless, which sold t-shirt logos. I ws expecting more choices like in Style Hive. Going into the book review site, Lulu was intriguing. I noticed a book review from George W. Bush as well as a link on how to download, bind, and self publish a book. Pretty cool! I also enjoyed I'm Cooked and will download some cooking demonstrations soon.

2 comments:

Amitch said...

Yes, I am going to use Lulu this year somehow. Sounds like a wonderful tool.

Amitch said...

I like your Shelfari by the way.